The Technopark-Mordovia awarded diplomas to winners of VI International contest "School patent - step into the future!"
The international children's contest "School patent - step into the future!" is held annually at the St. Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics and the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, supported by the World Intellectual Property Organization. Competitors are given a choice of 12 nominations, each of which you can discover their abilities.
The regional stage of the competition Technopark held with the Ministry of Education. It was attended by 104 schoolchildren across Mordovia. The Coordination expert commitee selected 27 works that were sent to St. Petersburg to participate in the final round. All of them were accepted by the jury and awarded with diplomas of different degrees. As a result, nearly 25% of all winners of the competition are representatives of our republic. June 17, they were invited to the Technopark.
The Technopark special prize was awarded to Lina Rodina - a student of gymnasium №1 (Ruzaevsky region), her composition "Intellectual Property and Me" surprised the Director General of Technopark. Victor Yakuba said: "Many adults should learn from this ninth-graders. Despite the fact that the essay was devoted to intellectual property, it is written with a lot of love for the motherland and with a high sense of patriotism." In her essay Lina speaks about what is the intellectual property and comes to the conclusion that the Mordovian land is rich in talented people that their inventions and their innovations successfully introduced into production.
At the ceremony diplomas were awarded to school teachers also. For all the winners it has become a great step on the way to a good education, and thus to a great future.
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS