Energy-saving engineering center took part in Rosmold 2016 international exhibition
June 15-16 Energy-saving engineering center took part in Rosmold 2016 international exhibition, an event to show the latest achievements in production projecting and design, 3D technology, matrix production, press-form and stamps.
he company put on display FDM technology to create lighting engineering equipment prototypes. As the high precision and durability are the basic characteristics of prototypes the company use 3D printer FORTUS 400mc.
ТFor the first time ESEC also demonstrated a small-scale polyamid production. This technology allows to produce 20 to 2000 units without buying expensive matrix and forms.
Exhibition guests and participants were enthusiastic about ESEC engineering services, i.e. 3D-modeling and design.
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS