Working Group "Increasing efficiency of clusters management"
13.07.2016 Forum "INNOPROM" will take place in Yekaterinburg on July 11 - 14. The 2nd meeting of the Working Group "Increasing efficiency of clusters management" will be held during the event.
Key issues of the thematic group:
- Strategy for the development of clusters and their home regions.
- Planning and organization of the specialized organization of the cluster, cluster development centers. Cluster Management Standards. Cluster Performance Indicators.
- ITC integration in global supply chains.
- The clusters participation in the state programs of the Russian Federation.
- Clusters and state-owned companies interaction within the innovative development program.
- Clusters and technology platforms interaction.
- Clusters participation in the National Technology Initiative (NTI).
The main issue to be discussed at the planned meeting is the assessing clusters management effectiveness criteria, as well as the method of evaluating the cluster management effectiveness.
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS