23 June 2016 News Lodygin NIIIS took part in "Best Mordovian products"
21 June 2016 News The Technopark-Mordovia awarded diplomas to winners of VI International contest "School patent - step into the future!"
The international children's contest "School patent - step into the future!" is held annually at the St. Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics and the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, supported by the World Intellectual Property Organization. Competitors are given a choice of 12 nominations, each of which you can discover their abilities.
20 June 2016 News Energy-saving engineering center took part in Rosmold 2016 international exhibition
14 June 2016 News ESEC took part in 25th international exhibition "Electro-2016"
Energy-saving engineering center took part in 25th international exhibition "Electric equipment. Lighting engineering. Building&Constraction autatization." - "Electro-2016". The exhibition was an official event for the State Duma Science and Technology Commitee and the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation.
23 November 2016 Events "ENES 2016" Forum openning
21 September 2016 Events «Interlight Moscow powered by Light+Building» Exhibition openning
21 September 2016 Events XX International Forum "Russkiy promyshlennik"
13 July 2016 Events Working Group "Increasing efficiency of clusters management"
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS