Cluster Managing Company
According to the Cluster Agreement, the Government of the Republic of Mordovia approved AI "Technopark-Mordovia" as the Cluster Management Company.
Cluster Management Company performs the following functions:
- reveals common interests of cluster members;
- coordinates the internal cluster infrastructure programs and projects on behalf of the cluster members;
- participates in the lighting engineering cluster development program and presents it for the cluster members consideration;
- participates in proposal development for technology transfer, management and innovative solutions between the cluster members and other companies;
- helps introducing new products (services) to new markets;
- conducts marketing research on lighting markets;
- organizes exhibitions, trade fairs and communication activities in Russia and abroad;
- organizes vocational training and re-training programs;
- provides consultations on protection of intellectual property, research and development, registration, including patent research and the use of patent information;
- promotes information campaigns on the cluster activities and its development prospects using mass media;
- takes other actions to reach the cluster's goals.
23 June 2016 News Lodygin NIIIS took part in "Best Mordovian products"
27 June 2016 Lighting engineering cluster
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS