The Cluster Board is formed under the Cluster Management Company AU Technopark-Mordovia and the Ministry of Industry, Science and New Technology of the Republic of Mordovia in order to implement strategic management of the cluster and lighting industry development in the Republic of Mordovia.
Cluster Board meeting (31 October 2017)
THE COMPOSITION OF CLUSTER BOARD:
Alexander I. Sedov – the Cluster Board Chairman, the Vice-Chairman of the Republic of Mordovia Government, the Minister of Industry, Science and New Technology of the Republic of Mordovia
Victor V. Yakuba – the Cluster Board Vice-Chairman, CEO of AU Technopark-Mordovia
Andrey S. Zizin – Development Director of AU Technopark-Mordovia
Oleg L. Gritsay – CEO of Lodygin NIIIS
Sergey M. Vdovin – Rector of Ogarev Mordovia State University
Igor V. Konstantinov – CEO of Lisma
Alexander N. Kudashkin – CEO of Ardatov Lighting Engineering Plant
Evgeniy V. Dolin – CEO of Non-Profit Partnership for Manufacturers of LEDs and LED-based Systems
Olga V. Ryzhkina – CEO of NEPES RUS
Tatyana L. Bekshaeva – CEO of Reflux-S.
Provision of the Cluster Board
1. General provisions
1.1 The Cluster Board is a permanent deliberative body organized by the cluster members to address the issues of cluster development.
1.2 The Cluster Board is guided by the current law.
1.3 The Cluster Board is not a legal entity.
2. Objectives and Rationale
2.1 The Cluster Board is formed in order to implement strategic management of the cluster development and economic development of the lighting industry in the Republic of Mordovia.
2.2 To achieve these objectives the cluster provides:
- cluster development strategy and innovative joint projects carried out by 2 or more cluster members;
- identifying key areas of cluster development;
- correlation of proposals on cluster development;
- development and realization of the Republican Cluster Support program;
- coordination of common positions on issues affecting the interests of all cluster members;
- proposal development for the acquiring state support for the cluster members;
3. Operational principles
3.1 The Cluster Board works in accordance with the tasks based on the principles of objectivity, independence and transparency.
3.2. All Board members work within the Board on a pro bono basis.
4. Board Structure
4.1 The Cluster Board includes the Board Chairman, the Board Vice-Chairman, the Board Secretary and the Board members.
4.2 Board members are elected from the Cluster members by preferential voting at a general meeting.
4.3 Any representative of public authorities of the Republic of Mordovia, the main cluster enterprises, education institutions, profit and non-profit organization can become a Board member.
4.4 The Board Secretary is elected by preferential voting at a general meeting and approved by the Board Chairman.
4.5 The Board Chairman:
- determines the form of holding Board meetings (joint presence of the Board members or absentee meeting);
- presides as Chairman at Board meetings;
- defines the activities of the Board;
- approves the minutes of Board meetings.
4.6 If the Board Chairman is absent, the Board Vice-Chairman will preside as Chairman.
4.7 The Board Secretary:
- prepares work schedules;
- informs the Board members about place, date and time of Board meeting, providing with the necessary materials;
- prepares the minutes of Board meetings.
4.8 For preliminary study of issues or preparation for the Board meetings, the Board may organize a working group directed by a Board member.
5. Activity arrangement
5.1 The Board structure is approved by the Vice-Chairman of the Republic of Mordovia Government, the Minister of Industry, Science and New Technology of the Republic of Mordovia.
5.2 Board meetings are held after preparation of issues corresponding to the objectives and rationale. They are considered to be competent on condition that more than half of the members are present. The Board members have equal rights in discussion of the session questions. Decisions shall be adopted by simple majority of votes. In case of equality of votes, the Board Chairman casts the deciding vote.
5.3 Decisions and recommendations of the Board are documented in the minutes signed by the Board Secretary and approved by the Board Chairman (in his absence by the Board Vice-Chairman). The Board’s decisions serve as guidelines.
5.4 According to the Board’s decision the meetings can be attended by representatives of public and local authorities, the heads of cluster members, mass media organizations and experts.
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS