Thanks for the initiative of the Government of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Mordovia, Technopark in sphere of high technologies has been created in Saransk.
The main goal of the Technopark – association of scientific organizations, higher educational establishments and industrial enterprises of the Republic of Mordovia in a single mechanism, as well as the creation of additional incentives for business development. The complex of Technopark includes two main components: Information and Computing Complex (ICC) (designed for the companies' accommodation, which engage in software development, as well as those organizations whose activities will be linked to the environment information, the creation of information resources and databases with the use of modern technologies) and Innovative Production Сomplex (IPC) (is an interconnected system of objects, allowing to realize the chain from the idea to its realization, and each object is unique).
IPC consists of:
- Main building;
- Energy-efficient Lighting Centre;
- Experimental Production Centre;
- Innovation Design Centre;
- Fiber optics Engineering Centre.
So, the innovation infrastructure of the cluster «BRIGHT CITY» consists of:
- AI «Technopark-Mordovia»;
- JSC «Fiber optics Engineering Centre»;
- LLC «Engineering center of energy-saving lighting technology»;
- LLC «Centre of nanotechnology and nanomaterials of the Republic of Mordovia»;
- LLC « «Certification Authority of electric lamps and lighting products»;
- LLC «Innovation and technology centre of the Republic of Mordovia».
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS