HISTORY OF CREATION
The priority development direction of the industry of the Republic of Mordovia for a long period of time was light engineering. The first lighting enterprises in the Republic of Mordovia were built and launched in the 50th of the XX century, and in 1964 the Saransk manufacturing association «Svetotekhnika» was created, whose participants are developed 90% of the light sources, which are produced by domestic enterprises.
Political transformations and economic changes in the 90th of the XX century had a negative impact on the lighting industry of the Republic of Mordovia. Lack of demand has led to a decline in production and reduction in the number of jobs.
Currently, the lighting industry of the region is experiencing a rebirth. The beginning of reforms in this sector was the creation in 2013 of the innovative territorial cluster of the Republic of Mordovia «Energy-efficient lighting engineering and intelligent lighting control systems".
At the period of 2013-2015 almost 1 800 high-performance jobs were created, over 4.6 billion rubles of investments were attracted from extra-budgetary sources, research and development worth 1.1 billion rubles was carried out, and the volume of shipped innovative products of own production amounted to 27.5 billion rubles.
With the aim of access to world markets it is necessary to expand the specialization of the existing cluster by including enterprises of such spheres, as fiber optics, optoelectronics, instrument-making. The innovation cluster of the Republic of Mordovia «Lighting and optoelectronic instrumentation» established this (BRIGHT CITY). In october 2016 this cluster became one of the winners by competitive selection of the priority project of the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation «Development of the innovation clusters - leaders of investment attractiveness of the world level».
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS