Become a member
Any Russian or foreign company located in the territory of the Republic of Mordovia and engaged in the field of lighting engineering or related fields can become a cluster member.
A potential cluster member sends a joining application signed by an authorized person and sealed to the Cluster Management Company – AU Technopark-Mordovia.
AU Technopark-Mordovia provides an applicant with an exemplification of Agreement and puts down the mark of acceptance at the applicant's instance. After that, AU Technopark-Mordovia and an applicant make a protocol of joining to the Agreement, signed by both sides.
A company can also make a withdrawal from the cluster members by writing an application to AU Technopark-Mordovia. Then, the Cluster Management Company within 10 days of receiving the application will inform the other cluster members.
In case of company reorganization, its successor becomes a cluster member, if it is not contrary to law. A cluster member, which performs its duties improperly and prevents the implementation of the cluster creation Agreement, can be excluded from the cluster members. The original of the Agreement is deposited at the Cluster Management Company – AU Technopark-Mordovia.
STRATEGY OF CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING CENTER ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE EXHIBITION AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES IN THE FIELD OF INTEREST OF PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTICIPATION IN SIMILAR EVENTS HELD ABROAD
- ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING, PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING, ADVANCED TRAINING, INCLUDING IN THE FORM OF INTERNSHIPS OF PERSONNEL, THE PROVISION OF CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE INTERESTS PARTICIPANT ORGANIZATIONS
- ASSIST MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS IN LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS PARTICIPATING IN SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL SPHERE, INCLUDING FOREIGN ORGANIZATIONS